Friday, August 31, 2007

Interns ! Take it easy...

It's qiute sometime since I last blogged.My Interns r going on..and that has been eating my time for sometime...

There is one slokha from bagavad gita which i always try to chant in my mind.
it's nothing other than...
"Karmanyee vaadikarasthe...
MA phaleshu Kadachana....."

Life gets dramaticallhy changed whe one tries to implement this in life.
Perhaps this is the biggest principle of mind management.Even after accepting that and tyrying to implement it, I may often get obsessed with the result, wasting lot of energy and time regretting abt past actions such as an exam written poorely or the like.

The whole point of "Karma" or some action is to make ourself happy at some time in the future,say when its result comes.But what is needed is to enjoy the process rather than the result.A complete detachment may not possible but certainl we can make a conscious effort in that direction...Only then we can say that we have started to live....

All this I have put down is to declare that I have enjoyed the process of learning so far in the second year and whatever comes in the future ,in the form of GPA is highly immaterial.

Signing off
RK

No comments: