Monday, September 3, 2007

My interns over...

It was a great way to finish the exams...
The last one was electronics and there was nothing much to study. I probably have found out my S grade subject for this sem.Sorry...I won't think abt grades now onwards...."Karmanye.....kadachana".I simply couldn't help writing that the exam was eaaaasy.

Post T1 life....I have to set my priorities now...No time to rest...(U can find that most of my blog entries will be self reflections..and u may fell bored .But sorry I can't help it.)

People usually have a tendency of writing blogs abt the cinemas they see.Because coming out of theater,
one is likely to be filled with emotions, either angry of wasting 3+ hours, or in the least probable case happy abt what they have seen.Anyway I just don't want to make my blog a film review magazine.Bcoz 99 out of 100 times I will be blaming myself for daring to watch that film.

What I wish from a cinema.....a message ? of course not.For that I may read bible or gita.
Then what else...1)It should either be a pure entertainer( Entertaining to the last minute with things that are reasonable.Being reasonable is more important that the degree of entertaining)
2) Or it should be able to motivate me...

Over the 500+ movies that I may have seen in my life I can't figure out anything more than 10 that fill in to my taste.Malayalam Film Industry thoroughly lags pure creativity and genius.It is a pauper industry in everything other than the quality of acting and probably singing. I just don't want to crib a lot.


praying for the well being of MACTA,AMMA, and all others concerned ...
signing off
RK

No comments: