Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I am back

It's 10.45 pm now and I am sitting in front of the computer to do the Program design assignment that I have to submit tomorrow.But not in a mood to Program , so planned to write the blog.
Our software lab(one with 60+ new dell systems and round the clock high speed internet ) had been closed for sometime . Somebody had stolen a mouse from it ..and the result..it was decided to close the lab until the mouse is obtained back...I think everything is fine now.So you can expect some frequent posts from now onwards although my T2 is starting next week.

Tathva is over it saw a 250+ outside participation.A great improvement compared to last years 60 or so.
I was in the registration and hospitality committee and had expected to some beautiful gals from outside but nothing happened according to my wish ....((certainly not sad as Ragam is on the way..))

Just now I read the blog of somebody from GEC thrissur compsci...they certainly rock and it makes me highly envious..I don't find such an atmosphere here..Don't know whether its my fault or not?(may be a mixture of two)...or may be the students here are from diverse background perhaps , as diverse as you
can never see such a variety in any in other part of the world..

Got bored by typing

So signing off
RK

No comments: