Saturday, October 27, 2007

my lakshya

They say, if you don't have any aim in your life , you tend to become lazy.

So I have decided to put down my targets(immediate targets)....
1 Getting a placement in google
2 Preparing a virtual stock market for tathva 08
3 Clearing CAT 2011
4 Starting my own firm in 2025..

I have my reasons here....

1 Google is the best company to work for as ranked by many magazines. Also the name is widely recognized. So I wont have to explain much when somebody asks.

2Stock markets have started to amaze me from the time immemorial(at least from the time I started to read news papers) Also I wish to learn some serious pgming. Both together, A virtual stock market is the answer.

3 This something that I am not really sure of.So comments later.

4 Well this my ultimate aim.I am not kidding.The reason My principle" Doing own "kappalandikachhavadazm" getting a 1C salary under someone.

Well that's it
Thank You

PS: Please write some comments. If u Don,'t have any comments Write asdfg.... as comment . I want to make sure that at leat somebody is reading my blog...I really beg you...