Wednesday, October 17, 2007

T2 over

Every time I finish my series of exams, I run to the nearest computer centre , to put down the ecstasy of having completed the exams. Perhaps right from the childhood this was one moment when I feel something inexpressible., a sense 0f independence or something like that,
which suddenly overshoots in you at the moment you hand over the answer paper of the last examination to the invigilator. May be because of this, that I came out early from the examination hall today. Not many had left the hall by the time I decided to put a full stop.
Simply I couldn't wait anymore and the 2 or 3 marks that I may lose as a result ,appears to me so insignificant at that time , though I may regret on getting the answer sheet back.

Any way that brings an end to the T2(test 20)....Now into the most valuable days of the year..The pooja days... rightly hailed as the independence day of the students academic calendar...

I am going home today itself. My roommates had already left and I was alone last night..

my pooja plan?
Well, have to prepare for a seminar on career guidance which we r planning to do as a part of our value education project. We plan to visit some schools in the locality and share with them our experiences...I am pretty excited abt this as this is something that I was eagerly waiting for...

signing off
RK

No comments: