Sunday, October 21, 2007

The man who turned Chrysler

Pooja days are over...back to college..
This time too I entered the train and took a side seat.It's more than 10 times that I 've been returning through the train...A not so crowded shornur passenger...But not a single time did some beautiful girl sit within my eye sight...Isint it really pity?Hey bagavan theri maaya...

Sad to note that nothing productive did happen during the period...it always used to be like that....
I plan for twenty hours and end up doing not more than twenty minutes....Have to change a lot....

I've started reading Lee Iacoca's autobiography. Brilliantly written that I couldn't help reading it
in the previous period.Thought to continue it this hour too. But sadly teacher didn't turned up.
So ran straight into SL lab, and writing this post.Next hour is PD. Can't afford to play any prank over there.The teacher is so demanding...Very few teachers are like this...They not only take class, but ensures that you listens...

signing off
RK

No comments: