Wednesday, August 15, 2007

HAi..............
I am a happy man now....bcoz i I've just completed the first assignment of program design.
Probably the first experience of programming in linux environment. it's a bit difficult for the beginners.
But once u got through it's as simple as any other compilers. But linux , I think ,has to go a long( no, I am mistaken .Atleast a short ) way in becoming user freindly.May one is left with a lot of options , and to choose one among them is a bit perplexing. Any way after all the mess and a struggle of abt 9 hrs with linux or gcc or the versatile kate, I should put down that I liked the whole process. Yah I have fallen in love with LINUX
(Oh sorry , GNU LINUX , for the sake of all who matters...).
Kudos to LINUS TOR..... and STALLMAN....

signing off
RK

No comments: