Friday, August 17, 2007

Why professors are teaching in Heebroo?

This is a question which I started to ask myself after coming to NITC.
Recently I had a lot of boring classes , which provided me enough time to think about the subject.
Since then I've been desperate to post a blog on the subject.Here I goes..........

Well I just don't want to put the entire blame on my professors.Speaking frankly, I also owe a share of it,in that I am least interested to listen to someone and that I always love to think Independently...In that perspective I am a bit closed minded.Every time I gets ended up in utter failure when I try to listen to the class. Either the teacher may be going too slow, or at athor times he may be too fast for me to catch up.
I just cant manage to find out the resonance here.
I am against sleeping in the class as this shows a way of disrespect to faculties. And now , I've decided to explore some other means to make the classes useful.And I solicite precious advice in that respect.....

I want to write a lot on the present education system. MAy be I''l' be able to do that in the coming days.

Signing off...
RK

No comments: