Saturday, August 11, 2007

blah blah blah

I should mention abt the ongoing classes. We just got introduced to the so called
Theoretical computer science…Oh! Utter boring…Unsahicable….I could grasp nothing
from the classes….Also we got introduced to DATA structures and PGM DEIGN
Though the topics are boring , the assignments given were energizing…the careful selected assignments include the game of live and towers of Hanoi problem…and the latter was quite challenging. I had some difficulty with recursive function right from the
beginning. I remember that I had wasted a lot f hours analyzing the factorial pblm implemented through recursion….The same thing happened here too..Ithought a lot abt the pblm, but could reach nowhere and I decided to take the help of Sangeeth, a brilliant and simple guy from Ottappalam. He had coded the necessary pgm with so ease which made me highly envious. But soon I came to terms with my limitations, and sat with him
for an analysis. And it was quite interesting session. Finally I realized that it is not easy to track a recursive function, and that is only needed is to just find the logic, and implement the function recursively. Everything will be all right in the end …that’s my first encounter with a coding after coming to nitc. I enjoyed it so to say. Also I discovered that programming is a good exercise to practice in train that u will get fully absorbed into it and u won’t feel the boredom of journey.


A mention abt the title change. For those who haven’t seen the previous one I shall put it down here, It was “thewouldbepuli”. I am changing this as a part of my realization that being a puli is not a destination, it’s a continuous journey. And I am well into the journey. Till the last day I hesitated to use my brain even for the simplest calculation. But now I’ve decided to make best use of it on every occasion I get a chance, I’ve decided to be more disciplined ,I’ve decided to be more optimistic and courageous.Well I would like to put down my principles of success.

1. Hard work.
2. Positive thinking.
3. Perseverance.

And other subsidiary qualities or habits like,

1 Meditation
2 Regular Exercise

Everyone will not be good in everything. There will be some areas in which one is excellent ,some in which one is not that good. Acceptance to the state of being is more important for advancement. Strengthening ur strong areas and stop worrying abt ur weaker parts is the key. Nothing will be gained on fretting and fuming. Happiness
as success ,is a journey and not a destination.

Well I’ve tried many a time to define success. The definition varies depending upon persons. Everyone tries to define success in his own point of view and in the eye of
Society. Most of us get confused between these two, reaching in a state of dilemma.
And I think what is more important is that whether u stick on to ur selected path, than
Which path u select. As I said perseverance and determination is the key. It doesn’t matter much whether u r an introvert or an extrovert. What matters is whether u love urself ur state of being. We the people are nothing but our own mental images, someone has said.
And that’s right , I suppose. And I’ve started to my love myself.

Signing off
RK

No comments: