Monday, August 6, 2007

ya that is irritating...what? I shall explain.
its abt 10.30 pm now, and I was heading towards cc ,the main computer centre of NITC after spending abt 2 and haalf hours at the reading room...the atmosphere was so serene,calm and NITC felt much awesome to me than ever before, that i felt proud to be present here as a student and I decided to post abt it in my blog,to express my ecstasy and joy.But what happened is that I could not obtain a terminal in the new block that I was forced to satisfy with the an age old thin client.The system in which I am presently typing this blog is quite terrible, the resolution of the screen is quite irritating that one can't look into it continuosly for five minutes, the mouse is a scroll less one , altogether I am disappointed.May be its high time that the authorities
taaake some effort in disposing the good for nothing systems and replacing with the new Dual Cores.....
gudnight

No comments: