Saturday, December 1, 2007

review of s3

Well It was not much productive…..Before the start of the semester I had one thing in my mind…either to score good marks or to learn something…Well, I don’t think that I have accomplished either…Much of my time was wasted on unproductive study and preparing for the labs…I was not specific in my studies...And that is sure to reflect in my GPA…
But never mind…I some how has come out of my laziness…I’ve certainly worked better than last semester…So I expect something around 8.15…Well this semester was easy to score. I only wish I had not bunked the classes in the last. Bunking has costed me dearly…I lost one surprise test which carries 5 marks…and almost lost another too…Will therefore think twice before bunking ….Hard earned lessons….
I wonder whether we (or at least I,) learn something at NITC…When my friends at Amrita speak , It seems that they are speaking in Hebrew…I couldn’t understand a single technical term that they speak out…Today I jus heard about system programming, DSP , PIC and all those stuff? I wonder what they are…May be. I will come to know it in
The next sem…Well can’t wait long…I can’t play stupid while talking to my friends…
Certainly I loved the maths 3 course which was primarily statistics…It Was a great learning experience…Something I was longing to study…
Also it was a great experience to be a part of tathva 07….Nice three days , had we not lost one among us…
Also it was the project that we did as a part of the value education course was another different experience…For the first I went out of the walls of NITC for an academic purpose…Thanks to Snellar and Sangeeth for their wonderful company…More abt it in another post…
Well, C mess was great in the beginning but had its decline in the last couple of months…
Thanx to all the crew there who fed me…

There were a couple of failures…first we thought of practicing yoga daily…We( I and Kishore) bought a mat each and had the initial classes under Vaidyan’s guidance...But stopped sooner…Of course yoga is not suited for NITC life…One can’t expect to get up at 6 in the morning when one sleeps at 1 or 2…Another hard earned lesson…
Then we started walking in the morning and soon wished to convert it to jogging…It continued smoothly for a week or so and had the same fate as for yoga…But we hope to revive it in the next semester….

Signing off
RK

1 comment:

Harsh said...

This is harsh - a NITC 2003 passout. I was interested in knowing more about the value education course at NITC. Can you blog about it in one long post ? I wanted to feature this post here - http://nit-calicut.blogspot.com

Lemme know, if this is possible. :)