Saturday, December 1, 2007

NO:2 "LOVE"

"If you don’t have a fascination for the opposite sex, then you ought to see a doctor immediately." I don’t know the father or mother of this sentence, but I completely agree with it. I think a sort of fascination start to take place as early as from 4th STD…It takes some shape and from 7th STD onwards. Of course these r my beliefs and may be dubious.
Well I studied in a boy’s school from 8th to 10th.And hence I don’t know much abt student psychology during these period…And it is hard to get attracted to someone who u see in the road side , however beautiful he or she may be…Perhaps those who went for tuition might have had good time…Well I don’t know….
Plus one and plus two are supposed to be years of hard work… And there is no much time to think abt love for the regulars…Certainly I was not a regular but still I did not get fascinated anywhere…
While repeating, I had decided that I would marry only a girl that I know very well…I am concerned abt the way the society goes…Also I was concerned with the way my hair goes. Had decided that I should find some one before I get complete KASHANDI…Well, nothing has gone in my way in that matter…
You need to be extremely lucky to be your lovers first love…Well that doesn’t matter much , Whether u r the no.1 or the no.2 or so. It matters whether u get a partner who can really adjust with u.
"The greatest reward of love is the experience of being loved…"I wished to have that experience, but I don’t think in the near future I will be able to…And also I don’t believe in experimenting…I should get it in the first shot… But the place I reached is not quite complementing…We do have girls at NITC…Most of them already committed, and to impress one among the u need to be extremely smart , let alone the case of a poor person who still feel shy to talk to girls…I only wish had I reached GEC or Amrita , for that matter.
Campus love is still a great mystery for me, simply I don’t understand its chemistry…For most of them it is a time pass…And I have lot other works to have that time pass (kittatha munthiri certainly pulikkum)…For some it is a spontaneous flow of emotion, of the quest to love and to be loved…There will certainly be some serious ones…but I wonder abt their fate…Only I could wish them, with a great amount of jealousy, ALL THE BEST.
Certainly love has its danger…In the initial stages everyone will be ready to adjust so as to impress the opponent…Well that’s the experience of love…But the scenario changes when the feeling of possession has rooted in the mind. Each will be expecting the other to adjust and there arises, I suppose, all the problems. It takes a good EQ to handle all those things…Remaining thoughts, later.
Signing off
RK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey dude do u think that the girls in nitc are committed???

"to know a men give him money and to know a women give her the power", i dont know who said this but must say that its true.One application of the above statement is nitc girls( except for a few)..isnt it??