Saturday, December 1, 2007

exams over

My vacation has started…..Now abt 20 days of ultimate freedom… Has got a lot to do…And a lot to write too..
Well here r those topics that I wish to write during these days…Hope to complete the list sooner than later…Here I go…
1 My plan of these twenty days...
2 Review of S3
3 Review of the NITC life so far
4 NITC jargons…
5 Plans for S4…
6 A comment on "India is the place where people strive to become backward…"
7 Campus LOVE and my love…
8 Review of the political scenario in Kerala
9 Two women (not girls) in my life….
10 Effective study methods…
11 My childhood days - a memoire
12 Hard lessons from the Career guidance classes that we took..
Well I hope to write in at least a few of these…After all I don’t have any regular readers and hence no tension on its completeness…But I shall try my level best to complete the list for myself sake…..
Signing off
RK

No comments: