Monday, February 9, 2009

Thinking entrepreneurship....

We all have dreams.It's these dreams that add meaning to our lives.And in a previous post I had mentioned about my dream . I thought of elaborating a bit on it.Well, when I started to think about it deeper , a question arises in my mind. Is it a dream or is it a passion? An answer to that question clearly requires a proper definition of the words 'dream' and 'passion'.


Dream , I suppose is rather passive.It is merely something that you wishes for.On the other hand passion is more active.It is something which eats your brain continuously.You think of it, you dream of it and you live on it. There is not one single moment when you forget about it.It becomes an integral part of your thought process.

And it is such passionate people who leave their mark in the society .You have Sachin Tendulkar who is passionate about cricket, you have Amitabh Bachhan ,SRK and the likes who are passionate about acting.One really gets surprised by seeing their energy levels. It's the intensity of such passions that differentiate people.

So the real challenge in our lives is to convert our dreams to our passions.Either you get passionate about something naturally or you develop your own passions.In both cases you can be rest assured that your life wont be the same after you make that transition.

Well, so much of introduction before I really got into the topic.Basically I was trying to figure out what my passions are and what my dreams are.To be an Entrepreneur is my dream.One day I will change it to my passion.I don't know how to do that.But one thing is for sure , that I am really going to take my chances.I just don't worry about the results.And that gives me more courage.

So you can expect "Vijayalakshmi Hospitals and Schools" across Kerala by the year 2040.

Signing off
RK

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best on the dream (would be passion). And that is a very good dream too..

This problem of having difficulty in identifying passion/dream is something which haunts a lot of people. (I mean, it is the case with me)

I was confused like hell. Later I decided the following.

Do whatever appeals to you. There is a high probability that something related to that will turn out to be your passion in future. And then these stuffs which you did might be of help to acheive the passion.

Vivek.

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for your comment.
So that ends my lonely life in this blogger world....