Friday, February 27, 2009

My experiments with Iacocca quotes...

"The discipline of writing something down is the first step toward making it happen."..

Thats what Lee Iacocca has told.Today I decided to give it a try .
With a lot of determination I sat down and wrote the things that were of high priority for me...
1,2,3,4 and 5. There were 5 things, that I wished to have completed today...

And now, its time 2 am.I am going to sleep after writing this.When looking back, there is only one thing from the list which I have completed..And that was the most simplest thing from the list(It was to go to the ATM and withdraw some money ..Actually I wrote this sentence as a reminder, not as something to be accomplished..)


But I am not disappointed..At least I have got "one" reason to be happy...I will try this tip again ..And One day I may hit 100%..

Actually prioritizing tasks is really important in life..I am not very bad at that , but only one problem, that I tend to start with the least priority one and often get stuck there .As a special instance , I remember an occasion before an exam. Studying for the exam was certainly on top of my charts.But it also contained such silly matters like cleaning the room etc & etc...Finally I went to the exam hall, with my room clean and tidy, with my nails cut and with my clothes hanging in the sun..I could do everything except studying.....


So, thats 'me'..And I seriously expect that you are not different too..

Signing off
Gud night (Gud morning ..its 3am what should I say now)
RK

No comments: