Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy New Year

This blog post has got some peculiarity...Nothing special.Only that i have ventured to type it in vi.An extremely powerful editor , they say.
I havent written anything after the start of the 6th sem.First two weeks have passed.The pending works of the mail server had kept me occupied these
days.But I should say that everything have gone fine.And I am happy and to a certain extend proud to be a part of it..

I still have in my mind the day I sat at Arybhatta , hoping to get a seat in the CSE department of this prestigious Institute.I still have in my mind ,the sleepless night before the counselling.The moment when Suresh Babu sir called my name as the last one in the list of students inducted to the CSE Btech Batch, the Sayanapradhakshinam at Guruvayoor,then the first class by Dr. G U Unnikrishnan,the day I met my present room mate Kishore (National Second Rank holder in 10 CBSE Board Exams),the day I came out of the drawing hall after completing the drawing end sem,the day the first sem results were out,the second sem when I had the sleep of my life everything is crystal clear in my mind. It was a struggle for existence in the first sem . I always had in my mind that I was not made for NIT,but now I should say that I have every reason to be happy..I dont mind the placement that I may get after this sem,I am not at all worried abt the grades that I may have while I step out of the college ..I should say that i am enjoying each and every bit of this college life.

So thats the end of my first typing endeavor in vi.First impression:- Its not bad..Check it out if u havent done so.Bye

RK.

No comments: