Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Half naked fakir!!!!!!!

Thats what I felt, sitting near the operation theater waiting for my turn to get inside the 'STERILE AREA' for the first time in my life.I had a growth on my lymph node which I decided to operate. It was at Daya hospital Thrisur that I ended up. Two words abt the hospital;;;Good bulding, moderate rates, Good doctors but extremely poor system and extremely poor nurses. Thats my first hand feel abt it. No where else, I suppose, u would find a doctor attending the share holders meeting when he has got a lot of patients waiting outside for his 'Darsahn'. And the villian of the story is Dr Abdul Aziz. I can't help writing abt him, as the desperation I felt ,on having to wait for 3 hrs after getting a token no 3, is quite inexpressible.I will have to go there one more time but certainly I won't dare again.

No comments: