Thursday, January 31, 2008

Chicken Pox rocks at NITC

Never in my life have I tasted chicken...But still I got Chicken pox.(How come?)..Well I don't know...Most of the students in my class was havingan experinxce of it..I was a bit afraid of it...So didn't dare to take any chance and hence soon ran to homeEverything was fine, And I was abt to step out to college..Alas a kuru on my face detected by Amma,Confirmed that I have been infected..Soon sentenced to 2 weeks room imprisonment...Things were not different in the college..More and more students wre being affected and it was decided to shut the college for 2 weeks...Thank god I need not worry abt the medical certificate and othe hulaballas...Homeopothy treatment...Fruits at alternate intervals..everything fine but can't bear the usual food served without any salt...well that is the most horrible part ,I suppose..Advices poured in from all walks of life..People with and without any experiance of it started to dictate the fundas...Each phone call mad amma more and more tensed..
Amma had a real tough time...She was worried abt it spreading to muthassan who is bed ridden.She took 2 weeks leave...and was there ready to execute my orders...I know that she was doing everything posssible from her part...But ocassionaly I used to pour my wrath on her, for there was no one else to shout.
This post dedicated to her, for her wonderful company during those hard days...
RK

No comments: