Tuesday, November 4, 2008

S5 Rocks..........

So here comes a post after a really long period....there were several occasions before when I started to put a post..I signed in to blogger quite a few times.But,each and every time I dropped out at the last minute.Well,it is not because that I did not have anything to say.In fact the semester(S6) was quite eventful in many respects.I have this dirty habit of allowing silly thoughts and matters to eat my brain,and that has been pulling me back.Its time to take another Art of living course, I suppose.

I wish to write about Bulls And Bears, the online stock market simulation game conducted as a part of tathva08.I wish to start it "Right from the beginning ",when the idea flashed through my mind,to develop a software for the same.And I am afraid that a post on it will be quite big,and that's the reason I had been postponing it.Any way it will be put up in a month or so.

The other memorable happenings of this semester is that I failed for the first time in an exam . It was "the design and analysis of algorithm" paper which trapped me before the wicket.And that too,not once but twice.Happy going...

Perhaps the biggest advantage of this semester is that the teachers have stopped taking attendance.And bunking are at its peak.Everyone (I mean ,the Arrakkapodi boys),Usually goes for 2 or3 classes and bunks the remaining 12 or 13 classes in a week.So it is happy sleeping here.While I write this post,it is 11.50 am IST,the fourth hour networks class is going on, and I am sure that at least 5 of my friends will be still on their beds.Well I cant express this particular feeling.Great and simply great teachers! Long live NITC Compsci Dept.

This post is dedicated to all wonderful faculties of Compsci dept who have stopped taking attendance.

Signing off
RK
PS: I have missed all the surprise tests that have been taken in this semester.(Unlucky me)

No comments: