Wednesday, December 5, 2012

on a positive note ...

Ever since my hairline started to recede , I was too much worried about it ...And several times wondered , y now ? How better it would be, had this been a  few years later!

But of late , I notice that my worries have started to settle .. A couple of deaths nearby(of people at a relatively young age ) and an encounter with a cancer patient has opened my eyes to see the world in its true spirit ...I want to note down this thought somewhere , to remind myself , day after day  , that how lucky I am ,  and  hence this post ...

Being able to see the world,
Being able to walk around,
Not having to face hunger,
Having a place to sleep ,
Having wonderful parents , relatives and friends ...

Perhaps , these are the biggest bliss of life ... And I am incredibly lucky for having all of them .. :)

PS : Update on the startup saga ... My friends have rejected the offer to fly and settle in US(A) ... and that means , the  'Game is On' ...enjoying every moment of it ...

And a Shameless plug ...Soliciting disruptive , royalty free (or non-free) , start up ideas ... (Its not that we do not have any idea ,but I am preparing a list of possible ideas to work on , and guess what, the list has crossed well over 25 entries...more on that later... )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow.. 25! All the best, man

Vivek.