Friday, December 7, 2012

My favorite theory on motivation ...


                                                I somehow had a feeling that by working for somebody else , one is just being a 'glorified slave' ...At some point I started to realize that there is no much 'glory ' in it , and that you are just a 'slave' , however be the work environment ... and you start feeling restless ...That was a moment when I decided to drop out ..And this was despite the fact that , I enjoyed the maximum possible freedom with my previous employer ...Life was purely on my terms ...went to office at my time ..returned as I wished ...often came home and slept on feeling sleepy ...never cared to mention leaves to anyone...did the job at my own pace with no body questioning ..and still managed to get a 'successfully meet the expectation ' rating ...(though not outstanding) ...still the restlessness was there ...wonder what the situation would have been,had I be in an Indian company with things like punching, dress code and numerous comedies...really I feel pity on the 'kindergartens' who have to work there...

But if I had the situation to remain unemployed after graduation , even for a small period of time ,all my thoughts would have been different ...I would have certainly been happy to wear a tie , and do the punching.. I would have been more than happy to be just a slave , let alone a 'glorified slave' .. And Moslow explains this ...

  Read Quote of Aashish Gupta's answer to Startups in India: Why has India failed to produce tech giants like Apple, Google, Facebook, Twitter etc.? on Quora

No comments: