Monday, March 9, 2009

Its again the exam time....

I simply cant write any more exams. Could someone help me out?

I have GPA of 8.3. I wish to have an 8 while I step out from the college.So I can afford to have one bad sem. But not more than that.

I am enjoying the last one and half years of my student life by bunking almost all the classes that I can.And as a result, I have completely no ideas about the topics that are being taken in the class.

Mean while , the Ragam is fast approaching. To my surprise , I have been made the head of one of the committees..So enough things to eat the brain...This is the last Ragam for which I could work for. Next year, I will have to look at it ,as a mere spectator. Truly, the days of Ragam are one of the most cherished periods of my life. First Shan, then Karthik and this year its going to be Shankar Mahadevan along with Benni Dayal and Breathe , the band from UK. So this edition of Ragam promises much more than the previous ones. We are expecting somewhere around 3000 external participants. So be there , to watch out this cultural extravaganza.......

Signing off
RK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)..

Vivek.