Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I want freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The situation is really pathetic. I haven't started studying for tomorrow's exam.Have been watching Shewags brilliant record breaking
hundred. Hats off to him!!

Tomorrow's subject is mobile computing.
It is an elective which I choose with a lot of interest.
But everything is gone now.Truly ,I am going to get screwed.
Thats is sure..


I always knew that GPA is highly immaterial as I do not plan to go for any higher studies(Unless and until I do not end up in a job) .But still the thought refuses to get into the subconscious. Devoting a major portion of your time, to something which you are not really passionate about, will always be unproductive.It's hell !!!!

One and half years remaining as a student. 9 more series of exams. I am extremely bored and disappointed.
Desperate to get out of this cage.Now has to develop a strategy ...So here I goes..

I am not at all satisfied by my student life..In the sense that many key skills which should have been developed by this time is lacking in me.
So my first priority will be to develop those skills.After all I am going to be an entrepreneur..:)

With regard to the exams....
If I feel like studying, I will study. Else, I wont.
I wont let worries about the future to interfere here..
I wont even think about the results..I am going to take it as it comes..
If I am going to fail, I am gonna accept it..But I wont be studying the things which I really hate..
Never ever , not even once I will let myself to regret about the bad results...

Again wishing myself Gudluck..

Signing off
RK

No comments: