Saturday, December 13, 2008

Setting up a mail server

Its vacccation time.But I am still at the college.The task assigned to me is to set up a mail server for the institue.
Nowadays I am doing a lot of technical stuff that I plan to start a technical blog.
Or at least I should have a blog that some body reads.Its nearly two years that I have been all alone in this blog world.But should say that I am a big fan of myself..and its the reason that I continue to blog regularly.

The pending list is now

1.The anatomy of B tech curriculum in computer science
2.Falling in love with segmentation fault.
3.The great great Bulls and Bears .

Two more to it.

4.Compiler construction
5.Mail server

All the above mentioned are technical stuff. Thats why i plan of starting a technical blog.

Bye
RK

No comments: