Sunday, December 14, 2008

Kill me please.........

I am so happy that I have to pen down it some where. I have been assigned the task of setting up a mail server. I started the work last wednesday,and since then I have been glued to the computer .It has been a 100% devoted work but things were not coming in my way.And I could not free my mind either, a sort of mental torture....And thanK God I finally could send a mail throug it.A desperate trial and error run has now been successfully completed..Kodos to me:)

The result of the previous sem will be announced tomorrow...Feelings? Well, its a don't care attitude right now.And it has to be the same tomorrow.After all I am 21 years old (young,even though many here call me valyettan) and its high time to get freed from such silly thoughts...

Signing off
RK

No comments: