Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 the roller coaster year

I am incredibly happy to see how the scariest year of my life ends on a high note ...
what started out as a  lonely journey finds 5 more on the way ...the unknown path with an unknown destination ....and I am simply amazed by the profile of the people I am surrounded with ...OMG! it could not get better ....

2 branch toppers (not geeks , but people who can go and top the branch with 9.5+ when they want to and can score an incredibly low grade when they do not want to...and no points in guessing the GMAT score of one of them ,it's well above 770/800 )

3 rock stars of the college - people who defined the years in college ...who contested or adorned the top posts of the college council ...who went on to become the 'youngest' in the domains which they chose after college ...

 I can't believe myself ...and clearly the stakes have gone higher ...people started to expect something big from the team ...and yea I could only promise that (to myself) , if we find a destination , it is gonna really big ...else it would be a silent death and there won't be any mediocre results...

No comments: