Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A week of joblessness

I continue my despadi!! Another week passed by , and nothing remarkable has happened..Pretty expected as I was back at home for a small vacation..

There hasn't been anything concrete which I have learned so far.
But on a positive note, I wouldn't be as confused as I used to be when I here statements or words like the following.

1.I am going to take my website (or web application) to cloud... (??? it means he is going to host it on Google App Engine or Amazon EC2!!!! That's all)
2.NoSQL Database , CouchDB , MongoDB, SimpleDB
3.Webservices (obviously REST full) , SOA , SOAP
4 Hadoop, HBase , BigData , BigTable
5.Memcached
6.Business Intelligence , ERP ,CRM , Workflow

Add to it a few more jargon. I have now a fairly good idea of about what all those mean at least

Since am Back to my 'office' , hope to get things on track by tomorrow.
Wishing myself good luck

No comments: