Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Last vacation...

My exams are over..Now to the final year of student life.If there is anything that i wishes to accomplish as a student , here I have got the last chance..And also it means that the vacation that i am going to have is my last one..I wish to build as much memories as I can , so that I can cherish those while thinking about vacation..

All my friends are desperately trying for internships..The smartest of the lot have already got offers and the rest are pushing hard..Here I am , all lazy.. Why so?

Sorry some interruption..rest later

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had similar thoughts (of carrying as many memories with me) when I entered final year.. and I should say I succeeded. (My final results reflects that. :))

Vivek.

Anonymous said...

And all the best for you too... ;)

Vivek.