Friday, November 16, 2007

havooooooooooo

The lab exams r over.. done pretty well, and should get A in both..
I got the simplest questions in both the labs...Thank god

Now have to prepare for the end sem...It starts on monday...

This sem well ,have taught me some hard lessons..I had my bunkometer almost empty, which I had preserved for the last days..And I started bunking almost every hour.. But the teachers are too smart ...And the result,I missed one surprise test and almost lost another...Total of 10 marks ......Wewll that counts to be abt .2 of GPA...But It has taught me a good lesson .."THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU BUNK":

A prediction of GPA ....Well should get 8.1. That means an improvement of .05...That's more than enough, I suppose..

Oh I forgot... I should have mentioned abt the class that we took in the KUNNAMANGALAM Hr Sec School on career guidance..It was a terrible experience...The most important thing is that I got a chance in public speaking after a long time ...BOMBLASTIC...to sum it one word..Shall write in detail later...

signing off
RK

No comments: